The LANTA Aurora 1000V2 LED batten is ideally designed for colour washes in gardens, courtyards, seating areas and also other outdoor areas with little protection. Due to being housed in weather-resistant steel, the batten is fully waterproof and can withstand the toughest elements. Furthermore, it is suitable for indoor use.
The twenty-four tri-colour LEDs ensure perfect colour mixing with no loss of brightness. With secure mounting brackets, the LANTA Aurora 1000V2 batten easily mounts vertically, horizontally and also even upside-down.
- Total LEDs: 72w Total Power (24 x 3w Tri-Colour LEDs)
- Colours: Full RGB spectrum
- DMX operation: YES
- DMX channels: 3 & 5
- Master-slave: Yes
- Linkable: Yes
- LED display: Yes
- Internal programmes: Programmable static colour, colour mixing and colour fading functions
- Sound operation: Yes
- Mounting: Side-mounted adjustable steel brackets
- Construction: Die-cast Steel
- Protection: IP65
- Connections: 16A Single Plug to IP Rated Mains In, DMX IN (3 pin trailing XLR) DMX OUT (3 pin trailing XLR)
High output super bright LED Technology is moving at an incredible pace and LANTA products are at the forefront of LED design. But there is more to having brightness than just components. To make an LED last longer, work brighter and work better, a complex combination of heat dissipation, lens technology, power supply design and mechanical assembly all have to be optimised for best performance. With all LANTA lighting, including the LANTA Aurora 1000V2, this is all brought together coupled with automated assembly. The result is brighter products, longer-lasting and of course brilliant value!