The Color Kinetics ColorBlast 12 is a high-performance LED fixture. These units generate rich, saturated colours and colour-changing effects for a range of wall-washing and floodlighting applications.
Designed with the needs of lighting designers, architects, and retail window directors in mind. ColorBlast 12 high-intensity LEDs produce a superior light output of over 1200 lumens. In addition, the ColorBlast 12 offers full pan and tilt rotation, flexible mounting options, two beam angles, and superior control through DMX controllers.
Furthermore, the ColorBlast 12 is designed for both indoor and outdoor installations due to its fully sealed construction. As well as being stylish, the rugged die-cast aluminium housing meets or exceeds the specifications for use in wet and damp locations. The housing is also equipped to affix spread lenses, louvres, and other attachments and is available in either black or white finish.
A single 3-wire, 60-foot (18.3 m) power cable, rated for outdoor installations, provides both power and data to the light fixture. The locking base is positioned easily with a smooth, friction-free rotation of up to 350° of travel. The 110° hinge rotation expands the range of light positioning available. Finally, a water-tight seal ensures IP rating and maximum longevity.
The ColorBlast 12 is available with either a soft-focus tempered glass lens or a clear tempered glass lens. The soft-focus lens produces a soft-edge 23º beam of light, while the clear lens offers a 10º beam angle for extended light projection.
- Colour range: 16.7 million (24-bit) additive RGB colours; continuously variable intensity output range
- Source: High-intensity power light-emitting diodes (LEDs)
- Beam angle: 23º Beam angle (frosted), 10º (clear)
- Housing: Die Cast Aluminum in black or white finish
- Lenses: Soft-focus tempered glass or clear tempered glass
- Data Interface: Color Kinetics data interface system
- Control: Color Kinetics controllers or other DMX512
- Power Requirement: 24VDC
- Power Consumption: 50W Max. at full intensity (full RGB)
- Operating Temperature Range -40ºF to 122ºF (-40ºC to 50ºC)
- Starting Temperature Range: -4ºF to 122ºF (-20ºC to 50ºC)
- Protection Rating: IP66