The Prolights Smart BatIP is the new waterproof version of the highly popular Smart Bat, thus expanding the possible application of this versatile luminaire to outdoor venues or for architectural applications. Smart BatIP is equipped with a lithium battery pack and also features a built-in Wi-Fi module for cable-free operation. The Smart BatIP is a wireless light designed to rewrite the rules for battery operated fixtures. Ensuring that high performance and good design all housed in a compact size and price that makes it affordable makes the Smart BatIP ideal for every kind of event. The unit can be remotely controlled through proprietary wireless DMX protocol, the SmartColors app or through the IR controller, therefore making it suitable for every level of user.
The Prolights Smart BatIP is given an IP54 rating, therefore making the uplight suitable for temporary outdoor use. The sturdy die-cast aluminium body is only available in black, but chrome shrouds are available.
The transmission of the DMX signal is through Wi-Fi, the transmission unit WIFIBOX is compatible with any DMX controller or through the mobile app SmartColors available for any Android or IOS device. The DMX512 offers four, six and ten channel control.
- 4x8W RGBW / FC LEDs
- Beam angle of 13° and a field angle of 30°
- IP54 for temporary outdoor use
- W-DMX: built-in Wi-Fi receiver
- Adjustable foot support for tilt regulation (up to 20°)
- Ergonomic carrying handle for transportation and positioning
- SmartColors app for iOS and Android
- Battery life: 12 hours (colour change mode)
- Source life expectancy: > 50.000 h
- Chrome Covers also available
- Available in black
For further information about the Prolights Smart BatIP, please check the Prolights website