ES Lighting Hire LTD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ES Lighting Hire LTD is committed to protecting your privacy. We have taken all the essential measures to make sure that any information you give us, including banking and card details, remains private and secure and that your payment and registration information is processed with total confidentiality.
What information do we gather and what do we do with it?
When you order products, we will collect your name, contact and billing information, and transaction details. We do not store credit card information. We use this information so that we can contact customers if there is a query with their order, for internal record keeping and for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive emails from us about new products and services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “unsubscribe” in the subject title.
What do we use your information for?
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To serve website content to you.
- To handle orders, deliver products and process payments and refunds.
- To communicate with you about your orders.
- To update our records and generally maintain your account with us.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details.
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our site and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will not disclose your information to any third party except under the following limited circumstances:
- We may disclose your personal information to our service providers who operate elements of our web site service and process data on our behalf. These may include businesses who provide technology services such as hosting for our servers, third party payment providers and delivery companies.
- We may also disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries and affiliated companies and any successors in title to our business.
In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud. One of the purposes for which we may disclose your address and postcode details is to check against the IMRG Security Alert or any other Fraud Prevention Scheme. At all times where we disclose your information, it will remain secure.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Traffic log cookies are used to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.