The Chauvet DJ GigBAR 2 is the ultimate pack-n-go 4-in-1 lighting system. By adding UV into its wash lights and strobes, the GigBAR 2 offers better colour mixing and effects. Includes two LED Derby fixtures, LED wash lights, a laser, and finally 4 high-power, LED strobe lights all mounted on one bar. Use either with a tripod or alternatively can be attached to truss by using the mounting brackets. The unit features phenomenal built-in automated and sound-activated programs including all 4 effects to make one complete show. Not forgetting the adjustable red and green lasers which scatter hundreds of bright dots and beams in all directions.
Easily control the Chauvet DJ GigBAR 2 from either the display, IRC-6 remote control, wireless foot switch or DMX to take your gig to a higher level. Multiple units can be linked together by using the Master/slave function. Additionally, save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units. Get in and get out quickly with the included tripod and wireless footswitch.
- DMX Channels: 3, 11 or 23
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pars Light Source: 6 LEDs (Quad-color RGB+UV) 3.5 W
- Strobe Light Source: 4 LEDs (white & UV) 5 W
- Derby Light Source: 6 LEDs (2 red, 2 green, 2 blue) 5 W
- Laser Light Source: 650nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532nm/30 mW (green) laser diode
- Strobe Rate (strobe): 18
- Laser Coverage Angle: 93°
- Derby Coverage Angle: 114°
- Pars Illuminance: 1,205 lux at 2 m (per head)
- Strobe Illuminance: 86 lux at 2 m (per zone)
- Power Linking: 8 units at 120 V or 15 units at 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Weight: 11.6 kg
- Size: 1185 x 110 x 386.5 mm
- Stand Height: 1.5 to 2.5 m
- Tripod leg width: 1.2 m
- Foot Switch Operating Frequency: 433 MHz
- Foot Switch Max Unobstructed Distance: 30.5 m
For more information on the Chauvet DJ GigBAR 2, view the Chauvet website page.