The MA Lighting ScanCommander features perfect and easy control of most DMX 512 compatible moving lights and multifunctional fixtures. Also, up to 16 units can be controlled simultaneously. The MA Lighting ScanCommander set new standards. Today the basic operating philosophy is combined with comfortable programming with a maximum of flexibility is found in nearly every moving light controller.
After its introduction into the market in 1992 even today the Scancommander is still offering real solutions for demands that might occur with the control of multifunctional equipment. This specific desk is the ‘touring’ version which includes the oak sideboards and keyboard drawer and road case.
The ScanCommander is preprogrammed with personalities for all the equipment we hire and many other fixtures. However, should the personality not be on the desk, it is very easy to program your own. Nearly all buttons on the console have to option to be user-programmed in order to produce a very simple and intuitive operating platform.
Even in the late 1980s, multifunctional consoles such as the ScanCommander were used for the premier touring and theatre business. Today they are also used for many small productions. The original idea of controlling multifunctional equipment via a common lighting control desk quickly became absolutely essential. Therefore, the complexity of these moving lights required a completely new and independent operating logic.
- 16 multifunctional fixtures with 24 functions each
- Extension of capacity with the ScanCommander extension unit
- Lamp types can be easily made or taken from the library
- Direct choice of effects and units
- Selective programming for free combination of presets and effects
- Moving circle function
- 5 macros with 50 operations each
- 8 independent brightness potentiometers (HTP)
- Up to 2,000 presets (LTP) can be stored in 16 sequences, 26 chasers and 104 memories
- Extensive remote control possibilities with DMX, analogue, MIDI and SMPTE
- Master-Slave-mode with a 2nd console or ScanCommander Extension
- Provided With: Desk light, Trackball for tracking operation
Further information about the ScanCommander can be found on the MA Lighting website.
Not what you are looking for? Have a look at our other Lighting Desks