The Wholehog 3 Full Boar lighting desk is certainly well known within the events industry. Designed from the ground up to provide superb lighting control with powerful programming procedures, the Road Hog Full Boar expands your possibilities with an unprecedented amount of power and options. Equipped with Flying Pig Systems renowned Wholehog software, you are able to create, manage, edit and playback lighting to enhance any production environment. With its touch screens, keyboard and mouse outputs, plus the ability to add up to 2 monitors, this lighting desk also offers a creative programming experience. From the smallest gig to the largest of productions, the Wholehog 3 will undoubtedly ensure you are prepared for anything.
The Wholehog 3, therefore, offers programmers significant advances in console technology, whether you’re using conventional, automated or digital lighting products.
- Two large high-brightness colour touchscreens, with adjustable viewing angle.
- Backlit trackball with configurable buttons (4) for cursor and position control.
- Playback faders (10) with familiar playback controls (Choose, Go, Pause & Flash).
- Custom-designed embedded electronics—does not use a standard computer motherboard
- Supports two external monitors (VGA/SVGA)—can be touchscreens.
- Direct connection to several standard visualization packages
- Virtually silent operation as a result of no fans
- Internal hard disk drive, ZIP drive, and re-writable CD-ROM drive
- MIDI Input and Output supports MIDI Show Control and MIDI Time Code
- Universal Serial Bus ports (2) for printer and Wholehog III accessories
- Audio stereo line in and out, with two internal speakers
- All desk lights, feedback LEDs and LCD backlighting are dimmable
- Designed for easy maintenance
- Auto-ranging mains input (90-250 VAC)
- Power-fail protection (internal battery) prevents data loss on power fail.
The Road Hog Full Boar additionally increases your abilities to the full extent with a sophisticated and expandable system. Go Full Boar with unlimited DMX output, integrated Art-Net output, MIDI, SMPTE, dual external monitors or touchscreens, DVDRW and more. Furthermore, using legendary Wholehog console hardware and the proven combination of Windows embedded with the Wholehog operating system means outstanding durability and productivity.