The Anytronics Pro-Dim 10 is a basic single-channel dimmer. Fitted with a 16A inlet and outlet it has a rated capacity of 10A. The Pro-Dim 10 is suitable for dimming control of incandescent,
resistive, inductive/wound transformer loads, and most dimmable electronic transformers for low voltage or cold cathode lighting. In addition, the Pro-Dim 10 can also be used for zero voltage switching of suitable loads. It features a slider level control (except on Slave version), two analogue inputs and optional DMX inputs. The unit can be used wall-mounted, pole-mounted or free standing and has a variety of output connection options.
Ideal for use with a group of connected fixtures such as PAR38 or LED uplights.
- Single channel 10A dimming or switching
- Internal 0-25% preheat control
- Setting for use with electronic fluorescent ballasts
- Selectable 1 second fade rate for soft start operation
- Suitable for wall mounting, pole mounting or freestanding use
- Optional emergency lighting terminal
- Push button outstations available
- Optional DMX input via XLR and RJ45 connectors
- Operating voltage range: Nominal 200-240 V ac, 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 190 x 174 x 75
If you require DMX control for up to 4 fixtures, and alternative to the Anytronics Pro-Dim 10 is the Anytronics Quad Pro-Dim