The Strand SL Zoom profile offers excellent light output, superb distribution and the smoothest soft edge while maintaining beam size. Moreover, it boasts sharp gobo, edge and shutter focus.
Very compact and narrow with the smallest dimensions in their category. The Strand SL Zoom profile is particularly easy to use and maintain with many features for increased safety. The large rear handle allows for easy positioning. There is also quick and easy access for reflector and lens cleaning.
The SL Series shall be a variable focus zoom ellipsoidal reflector 575W spotlight. The high-performance zoom optics shall have beam angles from 23°- 50° and 15°- 30°. 2. The luminaire shall have a precision optical system designed around a Dichroic reflector in combination with a high-efficiency lamp and shall feature a Teflon-smooth lens adjustment. The Dichroic glass reflector shall
provide both high light output and cool beam operation for extended pattern and colour life. The luminaire shall also have a lamp centring/field adjustment mechanism and a bayonet action lamp changing system which simplifies lamp changes by maintaining field adjustments. Peak/Flat field adjustment shall be via screw drive mechanism to ensure smooth, tool-free field settings.
- Precision optical system with high light output
- High-efficiency dichroic glass reflector and coated aspheric computer-designed lenses
- A cool beam operation for extended gobo, shutter and gel life
- Optimised for energy-efficient, high-performance GKV 600W lamps; GLB long-life lamps also available
- Consumes significantly less energy while providing more light than most conventional 1000W/1200W spotlights
- Quick and easy lamp centring with positive screwdriver lock so that it won’t move in transit
- Fast positive peak/flat adjustment via lead screw drive mechanism for smooth, tool-free field settings
- Bayonet action lamp changing system for simple lamp changes without affecting field settings
- Compact and lightweight, allowing closer hanging in tighter spaces
- Smooth 360º body rotation for quick and easy gobo and shutter positioning
- Shutters in three planes for triangular shutter cut
- Highly versatile rigging by combining 360º rotation with two balance positions for the yoke
- Common lamp house with easily interchangeable tubes
- The wide gate will fit 2 gobo holders, including glass gobo holder, drop-in iris or rotating gobo holder