The Chauvet Intimidator Scan LED 300 is a bright, compact LED scanner packed with features to enhance any show. These features include 7 interchangeable, rotating gobos plus 8 separate, saturated colours to allow extra flexibility and effects. This luminaire increases design flexibility and effects with its interchangeable, rotating gobos plus separate, saturated colours. Furthermore, split the beam and cover larger areas with the crisp, 3-facet prism.
Meanwhile, it is possible to minimize programming time with built-in movement macros and move-in-black features. These luminaires also provide continuous shows with individual reset of pan/tilt, colour, gobo and prism effects.
Its high-frequency LED dimming allows for flicker-free video operation and it’s packed with tons of features to enhance any show. It features a motorized focus for crisp gobos, sound-activated programs which dance to the beat of the music, and built-in automated programs for a synchronized show in master/slave mode. In addition, increase the effects with the inbuilt electronic dimming and strobe features.
Plus, you can power link up to 4 units and save some time running cables and extension cords. The Chauvet Intimidator Scan LED 300 is very fast in movement so great over a dancefloor and has a very effective master-slave operation for when more than one unit is connected together.
- DMX Channels: 8 or 11
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt: 180°/90°
- Colours: 8 + white, split colours, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos: 7 + open (5 metal + 2 glass), rotating, interchangeable, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Light Source: 1 LED (white) 60 W (14.9 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Beam Angle: 21°
- Illuminance: 2,850 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 3 units @ 120 V; 7 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 120/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz (switchable)
- Power and Current: 236 W, 2 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
237 W, 1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Gobo Size: 23.8 mm outside, 20.9 mm image, 2 mm max thickness
- Weight: 14.7 lb (6.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 11 x 10 x 18.9 in (279 x 254 x 478 mm)
- Approvals: CE, MET
Further information about the can be found on the Chauvet DJ website