Well-known within the events industry, The Wholehog 3 Full Boar lighting desk undoubtedly offers a creative programming experience. The desk features touch screens, keyboard and mouse outputs, plus the ability to add up to 2 monitors. In addition, Wholehog consoles offer an easy-to-use interface. However, they are also designed to control big, complex lighting rigs (as well as small, simple ones). Therefore, from the smallest gig to the largest of productions, the Wholehog 3 ensures you are prepared for anything.
The Wholehog 3 offers programmers significant advances in console technology, whether you’re using conventional, automated or digital lighting products. Designed from the ground up to provide superb lighting control with powerful programming procedures, the Wholehog Full Boar expands your possibilities with an unprecedented amount of power and options. Furthermore, the desk features Flying Pig Systems’ renowned Wholehog software. Therefore you are able to create, manage, edit and playback lighting to enhance any production environment.
Finally, you can connect Wholehog consoles to any mains supply between 100 and2 40VAC. In the event of power failure, however, the Wholehog 3 uses its battery backup supply to save the show data to its hard disk and shut down the console.
Wholehog 3 Specifications
- Two large high-brightness colour touchscreens, with adjustable viewing angles.
- Backlit trackball with configurable buttons (4) for cursor and position control.
- Playback faders (10) with familiar playback controls (Choose, Go, Pause & Flash).
- Custom-designed embedded electronics—does not use a standard computer motherboard
- Supports two external monitors (VGA/SVGA)—can be touchscreens.
- Direct connection to several standard visualization packages
- Virtually silent operation—no fans
- Internal hard disk drive, ZIP drive, and re-writable CD-ROM drive
- MIDI Input and Output support MIDI Show Control and MIDI Time Code
- Universal Serial Bus ports (2) for printer and Wholehog III accessories
- Audio stereo line in and out, with two internal speakers
- All desk lights, feedback LEDs and LCD backlighting are dimmable
- Designed for easy maintenance
- Auto-ranging mains input (90-250 VAC)
- Power-fail protection (internal battery) prevents data loss on power failure.