The Wholehog 3 Full Boar lighting desk is well known within the events industry. With its touch screens, keyboard and mouse outputs, plus the ability to add up to 2 monitors, this lighting desk offers a creative programming experience. From the smallest gig to the largest of productions, the Wholehog 3 will ensure you are prepared for anything.
The Wholehog 3 offers programmers significant advances in console technology, whether you’re using conventional, automated or digital lighting products.
- Two large high-brightness colour touchscreens, with adjustable viewing angle.
- Backlit trackball with configurable buttons (4) for cursor and position control.
- Playback faders (10) with familiar playback controls (Choose, Go, Pause & Flash).
- Custom-designed embedded electronics—does not use a standard computer motherboard
- Supports two external monitors (VGA/SVGA)—can be touchscreens.
- Direct connection to several standard visualization packages
- Virtually silent operation—no fans
- Internal hard disk drive, ZIP drive, and re-writable CD-ROM drive
- MIDI Input and Output supports MIDI Show Control and MIDI Time Code
- Universal Serial Bus ports (2) for printer and Wholehog III accessories
- Audio stereo line in and out, with two internal speakers
- All desk lights, feedback LEDs and LCD backlighting are dimmable
- Designed for easy maintenance
- Auto-ranging mains input (90-250 VAC)
- Power-fail protection (internal battery) prevents data loss on power fail.