The Robe Spot 250XT is our basic 250W moving head spot. Great for either stage, dancefloor or corporate work. In total, the gobo wheel can take up to six gobos and in addition, the colour wheel allows for 11 filters. Furthermore, the prism allows for rotational effects. Combined together, therefore the Robe Spot 250XT can provide a variety of effects.
Custom Gobos can be provided if required. The Spot 250XT can take a glass or metal gobo, therefore allowing for more customisation and effects.
The Spot 250XT features a colour wheel with 12 colour positions. 11 of these with dichroic colours and the last one open. The wheel can be positioned between two adjacent colours in any position. It is also possible to rotate the colour wheel continuously at different speeds – the so-called “Rainbow effect” is created.
The rotating gobo-wheel includes 4 metal gobos, 1 glass gobo and 1 multicolour dichroic gobo. These wheels can rotate in both directions. The multicolour dichroic gobo (containing CMY colours) can be combined with the colour wheel especially with cyan, magenta and yellow colours in order to obtain several different multicolour beams.
- Lamp: Compact high-pressure metal halide lamp
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- Control channels: 16 Built-in demo sequences
- Display: 4-digit LED display
- Pan/Tilt resolution: 8- or 16-bit
- Master/slave operating
- Controllable speed of fans
- Movement control: Tracking and vector
- Data in/out: Locking 3-pin XLR
- Colour wheel: 11 dichroic filters + open
- Gobo wheel: 6 rotating, indexable, replaceable gobos + open
- Prism: 3-facet -prism rotating in both directions at different speeds
- Dimmer/Shutter: Full range dimming and variable strobe effect
- Focus: motorized focus
- Pan: 530° Tilt: 280°
- Maximum Pan-movement 530° in 2.65s
- Maximum Tilt-movement 280° in 1.68s