The Showline SL HYDRUS 350 is a moving luminaire designed for special events, television and concert lighting applications. Powered by the Philips Platinum 17RA Lamp, the luminaire therefore delivers a powerful output, saturated solid colours and a comprehensive beam effects system in a compact-sized luminaire.
Unlike traditional moving luminaires designed for a single purpose, the SL HYDRUS 350 has a hybrid optical design. Beam, spot and wash features are all combined in a single luminaire, therefore producing an extremely versatile luminaire that can perform as a true workhorse in your designs.
Use as a Beam luminaire: the Showline SL HYDRUS 350 delivers a powerful, crisp pinpoint beam. Combine the fixed gobos and the rotating prism lenses to create striking designs that come to life.
Use as a Spot luminaire: Choose the appropriate glass gobo (all designs from the VariLite gobo library), rotate and combine with the animation wheel to produce a myriad of dynamic looks.
Use as a Wash luminaire: Soften the edge with the frost filter and zoom out to deliver a defined soft even beam that can blend together and create smooth washes over the stage.
- Fixed colour wheel with ten colours and one open slot
- The colour system allows for split colour mode and colour scroll effects
- Fixed gobo/beam aperture wheel containing twelve beam effect images
- Indexable/rotating gobo wheel with eight images.
- Includes a coloured layered multiple focal point gobo
- Animation wheel with Fire Breakup effect
- Four-facet linear prism and eight-facet circular prism
- Frost filter
- Autofocus mode
The date sheet for the Showline SL HYDRUS 350 can be found at vari-lite.com