The Chroma-Q Magic Box 8 Way buffer box is a fault-tolerant, self-healing DMX buffer box. Specifically designed to isolate 8 XLR-5 outputs from the DMX input, through and each other. Supplied with an XLR5 DMX In connector and 8 x XLR5 DMX out connectors. Also supplied with one XLR5 DMX through connector.
8 x 5 pin DMX connectors. each output is separately generated and boosted from the original DMX signal. The unit also features a termination switch. Furthermore, the unique Chroma-Q Magic Box interlocking enclosure facilitates rack mounting when used in pairs and truss mounting via a captive nut insert.
- Fault-tolerant, self-healing, DMX buffer
- Supplied with 8 x 5 pin XLR connectors
- Each output is separately generated
- Through connector and termination switch
- Unique Magic Box interlocking enclosure
- Designed for customised front house racks
- Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 15W, IEC chassis male
- DMX connector: XLR5 in, out and through
- Length: 220 mm
- Width 88 mm
- Height: 280 mm
- Weight: 2.7kg / 6lbs
If you require a DMX buffer box smaller than the Chroma-Q Magic Box, we also have the Chroma-Q 4 Way Buffer
For further information visit the Chroma-Q website.