The Hippotizer Karst Media Server offers unparalleled power and flexibility built into a custom, tour ready case.
A host of customisable output and capture options ensure that the Karst can therefore fit into a multitude of different roles. Featuring a total of 3 outputs, as well as two ZooKeeper monitor outputs, this highly specified server can drive the most demanding shows with ease. At only 2 rack units high, the Hippotizer Karst Media Server packs 3 output options from two HD-SDI or DVI outputs into a very small space, while the third DisplayPort 1.2 connection offers the ability to drive 4K, displays with a single cable.
The Hippotizer Karst offers a maximum of eight mixes and also up to sixteen layers. In addition, this media server can provide two 4K and eight HD outputs.
- Video Capture: 1 card HDSDI/HDMI/DVI
- Media storage: 500GB Solid State
- HippoNet network: 1Gb EtherCon
- Data Network: 1Gb EtherCon
- Audio Input Connectors: Via USB
- Audio Output Connectors: 2x XLR
- MultiChannel Audio Support: via USB
- Hardware EDID Management: Yes
- Optional Touchscreen: Available on request
- Optional Redundant PSU: Available on request
- SMPTE Timecode in: Yes
- Length: 600 mm
- Width: 425 mm
- Height: 90 mm
- Dimensions with Rack ears: 630 mm (L) x 480 mm (W) x 90 mm (H)
- Size (RU) – 2U
- Unit weight – 16 kgs
- Power Input – PowerCon True1
- Voltage – 100-250V 50/60Hz
- Power consumption – 500VA
- Mounting – Front and Rear ears included
In addition to the Hippotizer Karst, we also have the Hippotizer Rackoon available.