The ETC Source Four LED Lustr+ profile luminaire maximizes the superior mixing capabilities of the x7 Color System to offer the most flexible range of colour. From high-intensity whites to soft tints and supple, vibrant colours, the Source Four Lustr+ achieves theatre-worthy colour rendering. You can smoothly transition from one colour to another on the fly, vary the feeling of a scene, or go bold with effects. The Source Four LED Lustr+ also produces an adjustable white light that flatters any skin tone – in person or on-screen.
Moreover, new opportunities arise when the Source Four Lustr+ is layered with Source Four incandescent fixtures on a rig. This results in a seamless blending in with the tungsten lighting. The ETC Source Four Lustr+ is a versatile theatre quality lantern produces the brightest output and the boldest rendering of colour. Crisp optics and user-friendly functionality along with its capable interface make this lantern the ideal fixture in any theatre/studio.
The ETC Source Four LED Lustr+ profiles are incredibly efficient, producing better lumens per watt than other LED spotlights and even conventional Source Fours. Furthermore, they are low-maintenance with a 50,000-hour long-life lamp that drastically reduces bulb replacements. These LED Profiles give you the same user interface and software as ETC’s celebrated Selador Desire LED family. Finally, the user settings, quick setups and operational modes let you customise your Source Four LEDs to your specific application.
In addition, the Lustr+ uses the same shutter barrel as other Source Four fixtures, so you can easily retrofit your inventory. For the highest-quality, controllable beam, Source Four LED fixtures can accept any standard Source Four lens tubes, but you can achieve the best results when using a Source Four EDLT (Enhanced Definition Lens Tube). ETC offers a specific LED-only 50° EDLT lens tube. In Conclusion, the ETC Source Four LED Lustr+ adds a new layer to your lighting system. They feature the same size, look, optics and beam angles as a traditional Source Four, with the efficiency and energy savings of an LED.
Features of the ETC Source Four LED Lustr+
- Superior mixing capabilities with x7 colour system
- Intense whites to soft tints and vibrant colours
- Smooth transition from one colour to another
- Seamless blending with tungsten lighting
- 60 Luxeon® Rebel LED emitters
- 50,000-hour LED life
- x7 Color System array
- Includes slots for glass or stainless steel gobos and soft focus diffuser media
- Accessory slot for motorised gobo devices, drop-in iris or A-size gobos
- Power and DMX in/thru connections for easy setup
- Up to nine fixtures can be linked via power in/through Powercon connectors
- DMX512 in/through via five-pin XLR connectors
- Multiple control options, including RGB, strobe, and console-free Master/Slave mode
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine for smooth fades and minimal colour shift during dimming
- CE compliant and IP20 rated for dry location use