Recently rebuilt with original parts our Martin MAC500 moving head luminaires are in A1 condition. The workhorse of the industry for a number of years, the MAC500 features all the applications you would expect from a moving head unit. These fixtures fill the bracket between the smaller 250watt lights and the medium size 1200watt lights. It is definitely a tried and tested luminaire and is very reliable.
These fixtures are ideal if you are on a tighter budget but need something with a brighter light output. Perfect for creating a colour wash over a stage as the Martin MAC500 can be programmed to change colour and intensity. The two gobo wheels allow for interesting gobo combinations and the two colour wheels allow for colour mixing to get even more effects from the fixture.
- 1 fixed Gobo Wheel with 9 gobos plus open
- 1 Rotating Gobo Wheel with 6 gobos plus open
- 2 colour Wheels each with 9 colour slots plus open white
- 575 Watt discharge lamp
- Automatic Feedback System
- Convenient ¼ turn fasteners
- Motorized iris and focus
- MP2 updates the software over the DMX link
- PAN/TILT range of 440°/306°
- Rotating prism
- Length: 356mm
- Width: 481mm
- Height: 673mm
- Weight: 32.8kg
Further information about the Martin MAC500 can be found here on the Martin website.