The Martin Roboscan PRO918 moving mirror lights are in A1 condition, having recently been rebuilt with original Martin parts. The workhorse of the events industry for a number of years, these fixtures are part of our budget range but are still exceptional units with a variety of effects. For instance, up to 15 gobos and 18 colours can be fitted into each light. A variety of gobos are available for inclusion, and customised ones can also be made for these fixtures.
Being a moving mirror fixture some very fast beam effects can be produced, ideal for night club type events. The variable iris and focus make it ideal for a variety of uses such as theatre, stage and dancefloor lighting. The Roboscan PRO918 also boasts a strobe effect (up to 23Hz) and pan and tilt functions.
- 1 fixed Gobo Wheel with 9 gobos plus open.
- 1 Rotating Gobo Wheel with 6 gobos plus open.
- 2 colour Wheels each with 9 colour slots plus open.
- 575 Watt discharge lamp.
- Adjustable rigging bracket
- Motorized iris and focus.
- MP2 updates the software over the DMX link
- Noiseless operation
- PAN/TILT range of 180°/72°.
- Rotating prism.
- Length: 795 mm
- Width: 330 mm
- Height: 308 mm
- Weight: 32.5 kg
For further information on the Roboscan PRO918, see this page on the Martin website.