The Chauvet GigBAR 2 is the ultimate pack-n-go 4-in-1 lighting system. By adding UV into its wash lights and strobes, the GigBAR 2 offers better colour mixing and effects. Includes two LED Derby fixtures, LED wash lights, a laser, and finally 4 high-power, LED strobe lights all mounted on one bar. Use either with a tripod or alternatively can be attached to truss by using the mounting brackets. The unit features phenomenal built-in automated and sound-activated programs including all 4 effects to make one complete show. Not forgetting the adjustable red and green lasers which scatter hundreds of bright dots and beams in all directions.
Easily control the GigBAR 2 from either the display, IRC-6 remote control, wireless foot switch or DMX to take your gig to a higher level. Multiple units can be linked together by using the Master/slave function. Additionally, save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units. Get in and get out quickly with the included tripod and wireless footswitch.
- DMX Channels: 3, 11 or 23
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pars Light Source: 6 LEDs (Quad-color RGB+UV) 3.5 W
- Strobe Light Source: 4 LEDs (white & UV) 5 W
- Derby Light Source: 6 LEDs (2 red, 2 green, 2 blue) 5 W
- Laser Light Source: 650nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532nm/30 mW (green) laser diode
- Strobe Rate (strobe): 18
- Laser Coverage Angle: 93°
- Derby Coverage Angle: 114°
- Pars Illuminance: 1,205 lux at 2 m (per head)
- Strobe Illuminance: 86 lux at 2 m (per zone)
- Power Linking: 8 units at 120 V or 15 units at 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Weight: 11.6 kg
- Size: 1185 x 110 x 386.5 mm
- Stand Height: 1.5 to 2.5 m
- Tripod leg width: 1.2 m
- Foot Switch Operating Frequency: 433 MHz
- Foot Switch Max Unobstructed Distance: 30.5 m
For more information on the Chauvet GigBAR 2, view the Chauvet website page.