The Clay Paky StageScan, although now a classic fixture, is the companies most sophisticated moving mirror unit. It has an extremely rich set of graphics effects and a sophisticated beam colouring system. Its exclusive Multi-Step-Zoom system provides a wide range of beam angles. It is a sound reliable light designed specifically for all stage lighting applications that need faster beam movement than can normally be achieved with a moving head. The StageScan provides an unprecedented range of creative effects and a host of practical features that sets this fixture in a class of its own.
With the StageScan, Clay Paky offers an exciting alternative for lighting designers working in theatres and television sets and on concert tours. This fixture can also bring the breathtaking
quality of professional lighting to the disco, particularly larger, trend-setting venues that insist on the best and most creative lighting systems.
The design features of the optical system and the high-quality components used will guarantee that the Clay Paky StageScan can deliver a totally hard-edged, uniform beam, also at maximum aperture, thus delivering the levels of excellence that have become indispensable for theatrical and television work.
- 1200 W discharge lamp
- MSZ (multi-step zoom) system for the beam angles of 6 different lenses (from 13° to 25°)
- Graphics system: 4 fixed gobos + 4 rotating gobos + 4 rotating prisms + 1 fixed prism
- 10 optional gobos supplied as standard, stored inside the light casing
- CMY colour system + colour wheel (including CTO and CTB filters)
- Special effect filters (two-colour beams, four-colour beams and ultraviolet)
- Three frost filters
- High-speed iris
- 0-100% dimmer with instantaneous blackout
- Independent access to the effects compartment, the lamp and the electronics
- Length: 1230mm
- Width: 330mm
- Depth: 235mm
- Weight: 40kg (without the mirror)