The Clay Paky Mini Scan HPE is an intelligent moving mirror luminaire. In particular, it combines quality, advanced technology, reliability and a host of special effects in an extremely compact unit. In addition to that, it is one of the most powerful compact moving mirror luminaires on the market. Furthermore, it is a sturdy, lightweight, unobtrusive motorized fixture. Thus making the Clay Paky MiniScan HPE ideal for TV studios, small stages in theatres, live events, and in settings with low ceilings. Thanks to its quick movements, it can also be added as an exciting complement to rigs with more powerful moving head luminaires. Its 300W lamp generates an extremely bright uniform beam that may be enriched with an absolutely complete set of effects.
If you are looking for a compact, powerful projector, which is innovative, elegant, packed with graphic features, capable of meeting any requirements from the most simple to the most complex, yet still within the scope of any budget, then the Clay Paky Mini Scan HPE is the answer to your dreams. The excellent luminous efficiency and outstanding versatility of Mini Scan HPE make it ideal, not just for discotheques, but also for theatres, television studios and service lighting installations. Mini Scan HPE is an intelligent moving mirror luminaire which combines quality,
advanced technology, reliability and a host of special effects in an extremely compact unit. It is the perfect synthesis of all the features which have made Clay Paky’s large professional scanners a world-wide success.
- A lightweight compact scanner that can be adapted easily to any setting
- 300 W discharge lamp
- Extremely bright for its size and power
- Standard lens: 1:2.2 / 135 mm (19°).
- Optional wide-angle lens: 1:1.6/ 100 mm (25°)
- 7 colour wheel + effects wheel (including CTO and CTB filters + UV light filter + light blue filter)
- Graphic system: 6 rotating gobos + 1 fixed prism
- 0-100% dimmer + extremely high-speed stop/strobe (1-12 flashes/s).
- 2 frost filters