The ETC Source Four Zoom, is the fixture that changed the lighting industry. The Source Four Zoom combines the energy-saving power of the patented HPL lamp, with a dichroic reflector and optical-quality lenses, for the coolest beam on the market. That means your gels, patterns and shutters last longer and your performance space stays cooler.
Maximum brightness, maximum field-angle flexibility. With the Source Four Zoom, you only need one fixture for a variety of field angles. Plus, Source Four Zoom makes it easy: ETC’s patented one-handed zoom operation makes adjustments quick, simple and safe. Technicians can focus the profile with one hand and hold the ladder with the other.
The ETC Source Four Zoom can be fitted with gobos to provide a break-up pattern over the floor, other designs across the floor and wall, even customised designs. Additionally, coloured gel filters can be added to produce a subtle or bright splash of colour to suit any event.
- Available in 15°-30° and 25°-50° zoom ranges
- Rated up to 750W
- Super-efficient HPL lamp
- Faceted dichroic reflector removes 90% of IR heat
- Field angle and focus scale markings
- Rotating barrel ± 25%
- Tool-free lamp adjustment
- Insulated rear handle
- Rugged die-cast aluminium construction
- One-handed zoom operation with a positive zoom lock
- Three-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly