The 125A 400V Distribution Box (Type 2) has been manufactured with the events industry, especially in mind. This 125A three-phase (400V) temporary power distribution box has been designed to distribute temporary power from one area to another. The 125A 3 phase temporary power distribution box has a plug and play design, therefore making it easy to relocate across the site. Furthermore, the distro box blends in with the surrounding environment.
All of the switchgear and Tri-rated wiring are housed within a solid case rubber box enclosure. Transparent windows are used to allow visual identification of the switchgear status and also allow access in event of a trip. The enclosure additionally incorporates integrated carry handles, common stacking rails, external brass earth stud and all necessary electrical hazard warning identification. Finally, the enclosure is black, self-extinguishing, fully insulated, stackable, hard butyl, rubber. In particular, the enclosure provides high resistance to chemical agents, atmospherics and current leakage.
- Input: 125A 400V (3P + N + E).
- Output: 2 x 63A 400V (3P + N + E).
- RCD Protection: One output with protection and one output without protection.
- Easy to install.
- Reliable in operation.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- All switchgear is protected by hinged polycarbonate windows to allow access for operation and inspection of protection devices.
- Integrated handles for easy transportation.
- Integrated feet to facilitate stacking.
- Height: 350 mm
- Width: 450 mm
- Depth: 400 mm
- Weight: 15 kg
In addition to this 125A 400V Distribution Box (Type 2), you may also be interested in 125A 400V cable