The Chroma-Q 4Play is a fault-tolerant, self-healing 4-way DMX buffer box. This has been specifically designed to fully isolate all outputs from each other. Supplied with 4 x 5 pin connectors, each output is therefore separately generated and boosted from the original DMX signal. The Chroma-Q 4Play is also suitable for truss mounting with a normal hook clamp. The 4Play will also work with mains voltages worldwide. In addition, the Chroma-Q 4Play features a chassis-mounted IEC male to assist international cabling.
If you require a larger buffer, we additionally have the Chroma-Q 8-way
- 4-way DMX buffer.
- Fault-tolerant and self-healing
- Each output is fully isolated.
- 4 x 5 pin XLR connector outputs.
- 1 x 5 pin XLR connector input and through.
- Each output is separately generated and boosted from the original DMX signal.
- Data and power indicators.
- Suitable for truss mounting with a normal hook clamp.
- Will work with mains voltages worldwide (100-240V, 50/60Hz).
- Supplied with a chassis mounted IEC male to assist international cabling
- Width: 148mm / 5.9”
- Length: 158mm / 6.3”
- Height: 40mm / 1.6”
For more information on the Chroma-Q 4Play, please visit the Chroma-Q website